Opportunities for Structural Engineering Talent
Opportunities for high-performing Structural Engineering talent in our Sydney office
Established for over 40 years, Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multidiscipline consultancy with an open management structure. We employ over 280 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
We are essentially a people business that grows by creating opportunities for our people to help build the business and their career. When you join Northrop, you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
Our industry-leading Sydney Structural Section is always on the look-out for high-performing, experienced Structural Engineers to join our team. Proven experience in buildings as a competent consulting structural engineer, across concrete / steel / timber, is essential.
- Looking to operate without bureaucracy and red tape?
- Keen to implement ideas without going through multiple layers of approval?
- Positive, adaptable and flexible with your approach to projects, clients and business?
- Open-minded and approachable?
- Inspiring and passionate about the Structural Engineering industry?
- Get the best out of people?
- Effectively manage people without the need to micromanage?
- Take accountability during critical situations?
- Impart your knowledge and pass on both technical and professional skills?
- Be a leader, not just a manager?
A strong attraction of Northrop is the ability to set your own agenda and act upon your own strategic thinking. In addition to autonomy, you have the support and guidance of being part of a wider inter-regional multi-disciplinary team.
Our business and culture is unique, and is not for everyone. We are looking for people who want to take control of their career, are able to work with agility, and successfully operate in a highly autonomous environment.
Ready to take your next career step and develop to your full potential? Please click the ‘Apply’ button or for a confidential discussion, please contact our Recruitment Manager, Stephen Troilo, on 0419046507 or email@example.com.
Northrop is an equal opportunity employer
***No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.