Revit Structural Modeller
Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multidiscipline consultancy that has been established for 40 years. We have an open management structure and employ over 280 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
We are essentially a people business that grows by creating opportunities for our people to help build the business and their career. When you join Northrop, you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
Due to continued growth and a strong pipeline of projects, our busy Structural Drafting Group in Newcastle is looking for an enthusiastic Revit Structural Modeller to join the team. Based in our Charlestown office, you will be joining an industry-leading team and will have the opportunity to contribute to wide-ranging, technically challenging projects.
Reporting to a Drafting Group Manager, the primary focus of this role will be to successfully plan and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed budgets and deadlines, in line with consistent company and project standards. The ability to consistently produce quality documents in agreed timeframes will be key to successfully performing this role.
Proven, established recent experience with the use of Revit 3D modelling on Building Structures projects is a prerequisite for this role.
You will have access to many opportunities within Northrop and with our support we will help you to develop your career. As the successful candidate you will successfully demonstrate:
- Proven Structural Drafting experience (preferably 2-5 years post-Apprenticeship), ready to take on more responsibility and deliver jobs.
- Project experience in building structures (concrete, steel, timber) across commercial, residential and industrial projects.
- Experience working in design consultancies.
- Experience with Revit 3D modelling (required).
- Experience with AutoCAD16/17.
- The ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm coupled with a passion for the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills - able to speak and write clearly and concisely.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others including across functional groups.
Ready to take the next career step and develop to your full potential? Please click the ‘Apply’ button to complete your application. To organise a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Manager, Stephen Troilo on 0419046507.
Northrop is an equal opportunity employer.
***No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.