Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multidiscipline consultancy that has been established for 40 years. We have an open management structure and employ over 280 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
We are essentially a people business that grows by creating opportunities for our people to help build the business and their career. When you join Northrop, you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
Based in our Erina office, you will enjoy genuine work-life balance being based on the sunny NSW Central Coast.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career driven Civil Designer to join our busy team and deliver projects that contribute directly to the growth and success of our Central Coast office.
Key components of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and preparing designs and documentation in a quality, cost effective and efficient manner for engineering projects within the residential / commercial / health / aged care / industrial sectors.
- Liaising with local councils and other authorities with respect to the preparation of designs and approval processes.
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Act as a mentor for less experienced team members.
You will have the opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop to your full potential, alongside owners of the business.
You will have access to many opportunities within Northrop and with our support we will help you to develop your career and make it happen.
Applications are sought from candidates with the following attributes:
- Proven design experience in civil engineering projects across urban renewal / development with strong hands-on experience in AutoCAD and 12d.
- Formal qualifications, ideally an Advanced Diploma (Engineering/Civil)
- The ability to be highly productive with periodic direct management and with little oversight from senior management.
- Agility and adaptability in your approach, to deliver in a fast paced, nimble environment.
- The ability to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly.
- Creative problem solving skills to find ways to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Strong team ethic, able to work collaboratively.
Ready to take the next career step and develop to your full potential? Please click the ‘Apply’ button to complete your application. To organise a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Manager, Stephen Troilo on 0419046507.
Northrop is an equal opportunity employer.
***No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.