Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multidiscipline consultancy that has been established for 40 years. We have an open management structure and employ over 280 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
We are essentially a people business that grows by creating opportunities for our people to help build the business and their career. When you join Northrop, you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
We are currently seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join our Corporate Services team. The role will be based in our Newcastle office with regular travel expected, being a national resource for our eight offices.
- Would suit a professional with at least five years’ experience.
- Presents a huge opportunity to build a corporate marketing capacity within Northrop.
- Will work closely with our COO, business development teams, business support staff and client stakeholders.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Managing the Northrop brand
- Implementing marketing strategies
- Marketing budget
- Creation and execution of communication plans
To be successful…
- You’ll be a confident marketing specialist; self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- You’ll have strong writing skills coupled with experience in developing and executing communication strategies.
- Recent exposure to the construction industry would be beneficial. Working with architects, engineers or planners preferably.
- You’ll be well versed in B2B marketing.
- Data analysis will be highly valued.
- You’ll be a creative thinker, have boundless optimism and able to inspire others.
- You’ll possess strong influencing skills and the ability to deal with industry relevant stakeholders.
- You’ll have the ability to work collaboratively across various groups and functions.
Ready to reach your full potential? Please click the ‘Apply’ button to complete your application. To organise a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Manager, Stephen Troilo on 0419046507.
Northrop is an equal opportunity employer.
***No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.