Senior Civil Drafter
Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multidiscipline consultancy that has been established for 40 years. We have an open management structure and employ over 280 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
We are essentially a people business that grows by creating opportunities for our people to help build the business and their career. When you join Northrop, you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
We currently require a Senior Civil Draftsperson for our busy Civil Section in Sydney CBD. Key to successfully delivering this role will be your ability to successfully manage, plan, resource and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed budgets and deadlines, in line with consistent company and project standards. Consistently producing quality documents in agreed time frames will be fundamental.
You will contribute to the successful delivery of wide-ranging, challenging projects within a company and team environment that will support your career growth and development.
This position will also offer you the opportunity to play the role of mentor to less experienced colleagues and assist with workload allocation for the drafting team.
You will have access to many opportunities within Northrop and with our support we will help you to develop your career and make it happen.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Proven drafting experience in civil engineering projects across urban renewal / development and municipal infrastructure.
- Relevant civil drafting qualification.
- Strong hands-on AutoCAD experience with exposure to 12D highly preferable.
- Experience working in design consultancies.
- The ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
- Communication - Able to speak and write clearly and concisely.
- Enthusiasm along with a passion for the construction and engineering industry.
If you are ready to advance to the next stage of your career and develop to your full potential with Northrop Consulting Engineers, please click the ‘Apply’ button to complete your application. To arrange a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator Stephanie Soghomonian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9241 4188.
Northrop is an equal opportunity employer.
***No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.