Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multi discipline consultancy that has been established for 40 years. We have an open management structure and employ over 300 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
We are essentially a people business that grows by creating opportunities for our people to help build the business and their career. When you join Northrop, you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
Our Sydney office requires a high-performing, experienced Electrical Engineer to join our fast paced, busy Building Services Section.
Operating with an appropriate level of autonomy to deliver technically challenging projects, key components of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Project delivery of electrical building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including commercial buildings, residential developments, fit-out, aged care and educational facilities.
- The opportunity to deliver multiple challenging projects concurrently, including multi-disciplinary projects.
- Being a mentor for junior colleagues.
- Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
You will have the opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop to your full potential, alongside owners of the business.
We are looking for someone who wants to take control of their career and can successfully operate in a highly autonomous, yet supportive, environment. The following attributes and experience are required to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience, (ideally 3-5 years), as a consulting electrical engineer in the Sydney building services market across aged care / fit-out / education / mixed-use / commercial projects.
- CPEng would be highly preferred.
- Fundamental Revit experience.
- Accountability to set goals and drive to their fulfilment.
- Strong communication skills; the ability to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly.
- Creative problem solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Strong dedication and ability to effectively respond to client’s needs.
- Highly productive with both strong team ethics and the ability to work independently.
- Work collaboratively across various groups.
Ready to take your next career step and develop to your full potential? Please click the ‘Apply’ button or for a confidential discussion, please contact our Recruitment & Talent Coordinator Stephanie Soghomonian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9241 4188.
Northrop is an equal opportunity employer
***No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.