Revit Structural Modeller
Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multidiscipline consultancy that has been established for 40 years. We have an open management structure and employ over 300 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
We are essentially a people business that grows by creating opportunities for our people to help build the business and their career. When you join Northrop, you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
Our Structural Drafting Group in Sydney is looking for an enthusiastic Revit Structural Modeller to join the team. Based in our Parramatta office, you will be joining an industry-leading team and will have the opportunity to deliver wide-ranging, technically challenging projects.
Reporting to a Drafting Group Manager, the primary focus of this role will be to successfully plan and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed budgets and deadlines, in line with consistent company and project standards. To be able to take control of multiple projects, contribute to the over drafting section and to show leadership.
This is a role ideal for someone ready to progress to the next stage of their career and develop an area of our business from its inception. The ability to consistently produce quality documents in agreed time frames, along with the ability to mentor junior drafting colleagues will be key to successfully performing this role.
You will have access to many opportunities within Northrop and with our support we will help you to develop your career. As the successful candidate you will successfully demonstrate:
- Structural Drafting experience (8+ years) working in design consultancies, across commercial, residential, health and industrial projects.
- Proven, established recent experience with the use of Revit 3D modelling on Building Structures projects, ideally with experience in using up-to-date Revit add-ins.
- Able to work on Multi-Discipline projects effectively.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Take control of projects with team based accountability
- Agility and adaptability in your approach to deliver in a fast paced, nimble environment.
- Able to speak and write clearly and concisely.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others including across functional groups.
- Ability to use Naviswork’s would be an advantage
Ready to take the next career step and develop to your full potential? Please click the ‘Apply’ button to complete your application. To organise a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator Stephanie Soghomonian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9241 4188.
No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.