Mechanical Design Draftperson
Northrop Consulting Engineers is an employee owned, multi discipline consultancy that has been established for 40 years. We have an open management structure and employ over 300 staff across eight offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Mechanical Design Draftsperson to join our Canberra team, based in our new office in Woden. With a very healthy order book and significant long term prospects, you will be joining an industry-leading team, with the opportunity to contribute to wide-ranging, challenging projects.
You will be required to successfully manage, plan, resource and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed budgets and deadlines, in line with consistent company and project standards. The ability to consistently produce quality documents in agreed time frames will be key to successfully delivering this role.
If you are ready to take your next career step and take on more responsibility, this role is for you. You will have the opportunity to develop to your full potential within a busy, dynamic team, alongside owners of the business.
You will have access to many opportunities within Northrop and with our support we will help you to develop your career. As the successful candidate you will successfully demonstrate:
- Exposure to mechanical building services drafting.
- Awareness of relevant Australian standards within the building services industry (preferred but not essential).
- Exposure and interest in software packages such as AutoCAD and Revit
- The ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, with a passion for the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills - able to speak and write clearly and concisely.
Ready to advance to the next stage of your career and develop to your full potential with Northrop Consulting Engineers? Please click the ‘Apply’ button to complete your application or to arrange a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator Stephanie Soghomonian on 02 9241 4188 or email@example.com
Northrop is an equal opportunity employer.
***No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.